Tuesday, October 16, 2012

10 Day Challenge: Six Places

1. My favorite place is Oklahoma. I love the people, the scenery, the lifestyle, the accents, all of it. It’s home.

2. Branson, Missouri. When I think Branson, I think Christmas. Our family goes there most Christmas’ and its one of my favorite places. I always have a hard time describing it to people who haven’t been. It’s a very festive, old timey town where time just moves slower. There are all kinds of strange touristy things to do. Plus, there is great shopping. I could stay forever.

3. I’ve always wanted to go to China. Mostly for a panda, but I think it’d be fun to visit.

4. Ebeye. Bet you didn’t see that one coming… :) I think Ebeye is the most interesting place in the world. The history and culture are so unique! And it is the home of the best seventh graders in the world.

5. Camp Yorktown Bay in Hot Springs, Arkansas. I worked at camp at CYB for two summers and it just feels like home. My first summer working there was when I first developed a meaningful relationship with God. I learned so much there and made great friends.

6. Anywhere they are hosting the Olympics. I figured out the next summer Olympics will be right after I graduate with my Master’s. Maybe I’ll have to treat myself to a trip to Rio. :)

2 comments:

Ebeye Time