Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Challenged

This weekend I encountered a dumb thief. I did not have the pleasure of meeting him/her, but he/she did seem to have a nice time looking around in my car. I was headed to my car (which was locked) to see if I had left my wallet in there and I noticed everything in the front was not where I left it. They rummaged all around but seemed to be disappointed in my valuables because my change in the cup holder, my copied CDs, and my socks were all still there. Why would they not want those things???  Had he been a little more thorough and looked under the towel in the backseat, he would have found my wallet and all my money! Thankfully, he was a dumb thief, but he taught me a lesson!

Ali and I decided we should challenge ourselves to a little blogging. We found this blogging challenge and we thought it'd be fun to do it together. Should be fun! Her blog is A's Days (like K's Days, cute huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebeye Time